Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work in a school with a supportive and friendly staff team and energetic, motivated and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school?
- Do you have the vision, passion and drive to improve standards in all areas of school life?
- Are you committed to providing an inclusive, caring environment for all children?
If the answer is yes then we might be the school for you!
We are looking for a class teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team for September 2018 who:
- Is enthusiastic, resilient and a determined team player.
- Has excellent teaching skills.
- Is able to take a lead for English across the whole school.
- Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences.
- Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, ones suitable to lead a Key Stage.
- Is motivated, energetic and fun!
We are a friendly one form entry multi-faith and multi-cultural school. We were rated ‘requires improvement’ by Ofsted in 2017 but we have the capacity to turn things around. You will be working alongside a splendid team of teachers and teaching assistants, fully supported by a positive community of parents/carers and governors, as we aim to move the school to ‘outstanding’. Do come and see us for yourself. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see www.barnet.gov.uk for an application form and further details. Completed applications forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date: 16 May 2018.
Interview date: w/c: 21 May 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record
All Saints’ Church of England Primary School
Tel: 020 8455 9091
Head teacher: Phil Taylor