The governors of Essendine Primary School seek to appoint for September 2019, a Lower Key Stage 2 Phase Leader, with class responsibility for year 4.
We were graded as ‘good’ by Ofsted in November 2017 and are looking for an outstanding and enthusiastic practitioner to help us on our journey to outstanding.
The successful candidates will:
- Be outstanding key stage 2 practitioner
- Have a proven track record of raising attainment of all pupils
- Have the ability to lead, inspire and develop a highly motivated staff team
- Have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Have a superb grasp of the national curriculum and creating innovative lessons
- Opportunities to develop your career in a supportive environment
- The opportunity to work closely with our partner schools
- A dynamic staff team
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn
- A well - resourced school in a building of character
Ideally you would have subject leadership experience and be able to evidence how you have supported colleagues to improve their practice. Experience of theme based planning and confidence in using ICT as a tool to underpin curriculum provision would be an advantage.
We have worked hard to bring about the huge changes in our school and are excited by the future. You will be part of a staff team confident to embrace change and be innovative in their thinking.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Interview: Friday 24th May 2019
If you have questions about this role, please contact Joana Meredith, Office Manager, Tel: 02076414382, Email: email@example.com
Application forms available on the school website: http://www.essendineprimary.co.uk/
Essendine Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation
An initial offer of appointment will be made to the successful candidate and will only become a substantive position subject to appropriate references along with evidence of original documents for qualifications, health etc.