Smart Teachers is seeking a professional Photography and Art Teacher to join a welcoming secondary school based in Berkshire. The Photography and Art Teacher is required to start ASAP, and a permanent contract could be offered to the right candidate. Teachers employed here thrive on the school’s leadership team and supportive ethos, as well as their confident and outgoing pupils. The community feel to this secondary school is second to none.
About the Role
· Photography and Art Teacher role
· Be involved in extra-curricular activities
· To work alongside motivational teachers and support staff
· Up to £160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Graded ‘Good’ in most recent Ofsted inspection
· Secondary school based in an accessible area of Berkshire
· Classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources and IT facilities
· Aesthetically pleasing communal areas
· Very supportive parents and community
· Passionate and motivated staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Photography and Art Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZH24801.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.