Applications are invited for the following vacancy at an Independent school, located in regional NSW, approximately 4h drive south-west from Sydney. This school community is highly supportive and welcoming and the region is well regarded for its fresh produce and wineries.
About the Role:
• Experience Teaching Year 7 – 10 PDHPE essential
• Experience teaching Stage 4 Mathematics desirable
• Full-time, Temporary role
• 12 month contract - potential for permanency
• Role commencing January 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Experience teaching the above subject at secondary level
• Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
• Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540724SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540724MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).