Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Physical Education teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in North London. This position is temporary to permanent and would be full time teaching up to KS4. The school will consider an NQT or highly experienced teacher as well as overseas trained. The position will require teaching both gendered Physical Education.
About the Role
- Physical Education Teacher
- Temporary Contract
- Suitable for both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Main Pay Scale (MPS)
- Full time position
About the School
- Specialist Humanities college
- Approximately 600 pupils
- Ofsted rating “Good” during its most recent inspection
- High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Physical Education teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJP04911.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.