Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher to teach Girls’ PE lessons at a co-educational secondary school in Brent, North West London. This is a full-time role teaching KS3 and KS4 classes. The secondary Girls’ Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher is required to teach for a year’s maternity cover starting September 2019. The school is very established and has strong links to the local community. The successful teacher will benefit from working in a school with a strong sense of teamwork and opportunities for further career development.
About the Role
• Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher
• Teaching Girls PE for KS3 and KS4 classes
• One year Maternity cover post
• £135 - £175 per day depending on experience
About the School
• Co-educational secondary school
• Located in Brent, North West London, Zone 4
• Well established secondary school
• Good support and strong sense of community in school
In order to be considered for this role, the Girls Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and Overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GXH537804
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.