PE Teachers required for King Faisal School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
King Faisal School, an international Baccalaureate world school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is looking for well qualified and experienced PE teachers across the Primary and Secondary phases. Teachers with a wide range of skills will be beneficial to the programme as we seek to increase the opportunities available to our students.
We are interested in employing outstanding teachers who have recognized teaching qualifications and experience. Although the openings are for all nationalities, preference will be given to candidates from USA, Australia, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand.
At least a Bachelors in related subject with recognized teaching certification (PGCE, etc.) and experience. Applicants with IB experience will be preferred but not essential.
Salary and Allowances:
- Competitive with benefits package including transport allowance.
- Shipment Allowance: US$400 at first time joining and final exit.
- Children's Fees Discount: 75% of school tuition fees at KFS for two dependents.
- Housing Allowance: Furnished School Housing or monthly rent allowance equal to three monthly basic salaries split over 12 months.
- Medical Insurance: For employee, spouse & four children under 18 years of age.
- End of Service Gratuity: According to Saudi Labor Laws.
- Annual Air Ticket: for employee, spouse, and two children under 18 years of age.
- Renewable Contract.
Please visit the School website for more information (www.kfs.sch.sa).
- Preference given to applications on TES through the online application form.
- CV by email accepted to email@example.com
- Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.
- We are a safer recruitment school.
- All offers subject to satisfactory references and relevant pre-employment checks.