Teacher of Physical Education - KS3 and KS4
January 2022 start
Supply rate (£95 - £165 per day)
Pay - dependent on experience
One of our excellent partner schools outside of Warrington is looking for a passionate and committed teacher of Physical Education.
The Ofsted rated 'Good' school is noted for its safe and secure environment in which everyone accepted for their individuality and uniqueness. You will be joining a school which prides itself on strong academic achievement where the strong subject knowledge of staff inspires pupils to learn.
The school is located in a leafy setting and boasts fantastic sports facilities and is known to have a good culture for sport and extra-curricular activities.
To be considered for the Physical Education position, you will:
• Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of PE with KS3 and KS4 experience
• Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Have high expectations of students and staff alike
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Physical Education who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education Manchester, please contact our Secondary team on 0161 273 7111.