Physics or Chemistry Teacher
Our client is a relatively new secondary College situated in Palmerston, 25kms from Darwin, NT. The College was opened in January 2012, with both boys and girls for years 7, 8 & 9. In 2015, the college graduated their first Year 12 students. This school offers a new standard of education; guiding young men and women to have a strong community focus and a determination to make a difference in their life and the lives of others. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Senior Physics and Chemistry
- Permanent Full time
- Immediate start
- Relocation Assistance
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1802-525739SP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1802-525739SP – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).