ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Physics for a supply role due to start in September 2018 at a school in Walsall. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and inspirational qualified Physics Teacher to work for an excellent secondary school in Walsall.
About the Role:
· Teaching Physics at KS4 and KS5
· Starting September 2018
· Part Time
· You will be expected to take on the full role of a teacher including preparation, planning and assessments as well as meetings and parents evenings.
· Competitive rates of pay
About the School:
· Popular school in Walsall with supportive staffing structure makes for a pleasant working environment
· Work very hard to ensure that the best results are achieved
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
· Easily accessible on public transport
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references which cover 2 years in full, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot or Chelsea Beard today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale