Our client is a top public school in the Northern Territory. The school is located 20 minutes from the city of Palmerston. Offering spacious grounds and excellent resources, the school seeks suitably qualified and dynamic teachers to join their supportive staff team. The school prides itself on being the Territory’s largest Agricultural and VET school, providing a well-rounded education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
• Physics Teacher
• Commencing Term 1, 2020
• 12 month contract (strong view to continue)
• Rural town only 20 minutes from Palmerston
• Team oriented and supportive environment
• Excellent staff amenities
• Encourages career progression for all staff
• Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess current references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1910-539850DG
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1910-539850MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!