Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physics Teacher to work in a mixed 11-18 academy school based in the South East London / Kent boarders. This permanent full time Physics Teacher position will commence in September 2018 with responsibility of teaching a timetable to KS4 and KS5. With a supportive and structured leadership already in place, this school is great place for an experience Physics Teacher to settle in to join their established teaching team.
About the Role
· Physics Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Teaching timetable to KS4 and KS5
· Salary between £26,139 - £37,645 (dependent on experience) MPS & OLA
About the School
· Co-Ed academy catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· Sixth form available
· New building with outstanding sports facilities & specialist art status
· Great working environment
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Supportive leadership in place
· Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 4
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Physics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Experienced teaching in the UK
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent preferred but not essential
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR33399.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.