Playground and Lunchtime Supervisor
Monday to Friday, term time only, 10.30am to 1.30pm
St Christopher’s wishes to appoint a friendly and enthusiastic supervisor to oversee pupils during break and lunchtime in the playground and in any other designated area.
Supervisors are responsible for coordinating play activities and ensuring the children’s safety and welfare.
St Christopher’s is a girls’ day school with approximately 240 pupils. The happiness and wellbeing of the girls is at the heart of our culture.
The successful St Christopher’s candidate will be:
- Warm, caring and sensitive when dealing with pupils
- Proactive in the playground, ensuring that every care is taken to promote the welfare, health and safety of the children
- Able to form positive relationships with colleagues and to work in a team
- Able to model and promote excellent behaviour
- Committed to the school and its ethos
- A First Aider or willing to undertake a first aid qualification
- Previous experience of working with children is desirable. We would particularly welcome applicants who could lead on specific play activities
St Christopher’s offers:
• Excellent location in Hampstead
• Competitive salary package
• Free lunches during term time
• Friendly staff team
For full details, please press Quick Apply and refer to the attached documents.
All applications to be received by 9am Wednesday 4 March; email to email@example.com
The school reserves the right to close the recruitment process earlier than the advertised date.
Week commencing 9 March 2020
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children within its care.
In line with safer recruitment procedures the appointment is subject to at least two satisfactory references, receipt of Enhanced DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] disclosure, verification of identity and qualifications, satisfactory medical fitness, evidence of the right to work in the UK and DfE prohibition checks. Additional overseas checks will be required for candidates who have lived or worked outside the UK.
St Christopher’s School adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (2018). We will obtain information about candidates including any criminal convictions. All information will be kept confidential and it will only be used to process applications. If an application is unsuccessful, all personal information will be deleted from school systems and disposed of in a secure manner.
The School is an equal opportunities employer.
School Career Site