Plumbing Assessment Officer
Duration: Fixed Term January to June 2018
Salary: £10.02 per hour (£19,343.00 FTE)
Hours: 25 to 30 hours per week.
Location: Highbury North Harbour Centre
Highbury College has an opening for positive and enthusiastic individual looking to work as a Plumbing Assessment Officer.
The main duties of this post are:
• To supervise students as they conduct practical assessments
• Setting out resources for students to use in assessment
• Maintain Health and Safety standards
• To ensure assessments are being carried out to Awarding Body requirements
What we can offer you:
• A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
• A Staff & Student Restaurant, Hair and Beauty Salon and Nursery
• A Sports Centre with a 50% discount for staff
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
• You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
• You will be working for a Grade 1 Outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience.
So if you think you have the skills and experience we look forward to receiving your application. Further information about this role can be found in the Job Description.