Rahn Education maintains 35 educational facilities in Germany and at various international sites, with a team comprising around 730 staff. The facilities offered by Rahn Education cover the entire educational spectrum. In Germany, we have schools in Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia, and have been growing our network in Egypt, Poland, Russia and Switzerland since many years. All our educational sites are connected with each other. The resulted synergies offer unique benefits for our students and attractive career opportunities for our staff.
We are looking for a full time polytechnic teacher for our technical secondary school in Leipzig.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified teacher with completed teacher training or equivalent
- Language proficient in German language
- Experience in teaching for secondary stage
- Good communication skills with parents and students
- Ability to join in the further development of the school profile and concept
- Creative employee who believe in working collaboratively
- Engagement and ability to work under pressure