Do you think you have what it takes to shape the next generation?
Do you want to expand your professional horizons?
Marden Lodge is a community primary school educating children from age two years to eleven years. Our school is set in lovely grounds and our forward thinking approach and dedicated staff aim to provide the best education for our children, bringing learning to life through our thematic curriculum.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing outstanding resources, and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise.
We are now looking for a PPA teacher to join our friendly and professional team. Do you have a passion for a particular subject? Are you a keen musician, PE or Computing Expert? If so, we need you!
Full time or part time is negotiable.
Adaptability, resilience and the ability to think on your feet will be essential in this varied and evolving role, as will an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
We can offer you:
• Access to personalised CPD, which will enable your career progression
• The chance to grow, learn and flourish within a leading and thriving Multi Academy Trust
• A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
• Well behaved children
• The chance to positively shape the future of our children
The ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about enhancing children's educational opportunities and learning outcomes
• Able to inspire children, staff and the school community
• Willing to uphold the ethos and values of the school
• Able to engage the children through extra-curricular activities and learning outside the classroom
• Work well as part of a team with a strong vision for the continued rapid improvement and success of the school.
Visits are strongly encouraged; please contact Kelly Storey, Headteacher, through the school office to arrange.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.