Longshaw Primary Academy is looking to appoint a fun and enthusiastic teacher to join our team of friendly, hardworking staff to provide PPA cover across the school.
If you are someone who enjoys the flexibility of working with different groups of pupils and are able to demonstrate effective practice in teaching and learning to ensure that all children achieve their very best at all times, then we would be interested to hear from you.
We can also offer you:
• The opportunity to work as part of a team, with colleagues that are warm, friendly, hardworking and supportive of each other.
• Well-resourced classrooms and a bright spacious setting.
• United Learning Pay Spine offering more than maintained schools.
• Very well behaved children who are keen to learn and supportive parents.
• At least 3 additional planning days each year to support staff well-being and workload.
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team & governors who will support and work alongside you.
• The opportunity to contribute to the development of our school and make a real difference.
Longshaw is a two form entry Primary Academy located in Chingford – close to the North Circular and a short walking distance from Chingford Rail Station (Overground to London Liverpool Street). We are part of United Learning and share the ethos ‘The best in everyone.’
Further information about our school can be found on our website and visits to our school are very warmly welcomed – You can book a visit by emailing the school Office Manager email@example.com or calling the school on 0208 529 5693.
Longshaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. CVs will not be considered.