Nechells Primary is a one-form entry academy. We are a multi-cultural academy working to improve the outcomes for our children and community. We have a new Principal and Vice Principal and huge Regional Support systems. This is an exciting time for us!
At Nechells, we are establishing systems and practices that are moving the school forward on a fast journey to excellence. Therefore, it is an exciting time to join the team of staff who are working with the new leadership team to create vision for the future of our academy.
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated teacher to join our motivated school team. The successful candidate will be an effective role model who welcomes a challenge and strives to make the academy an exciting place to be. All curriculum strengths considered but ideally looking for a music/arts/PE specialist.
- Work with enthusiastic lovely and well behaved children who are growing up in challenging circumstances.
- Be part of a team, where our children are at the centre of everything we do.
- Engage in a wide range of CPD and coaching alongside other professionals within the E-ACT group.
- Contribute and have an impact on further developing our whole school curriculum.
- Inspire our pupils to believe in themselves, reach high and develop a sense of community.
- Work in a school where assessment for learning is at the centre of all we do.
- Be a reflective practitioner who strives to evolve.
- Have a desire to make learning fun, come alive for our children whilst striving for all to be the best they can be.
- Whole School PPA cover – Plan & deliver
- Have a sense of humour!
- A chance to join a highly motivated staff team who are welcoming, friendly, professionally generous.
- 3 days external CPD – guaranteed – in addition to internal opportunities
- Support and opportunities to develop yourself across a range of academies across the West Midlands.
- Friendly, well-behaved children.
- Supportive leadership and parents.
- Strong links with families and the community.
Interested? We strongly advise you to arrange a visit to our academy or to arrange a confidential discussion with the Principal. To do so please contact S.Morgan, Office Manager on 0121 464 2102 or Julie Wright Principal on 07985 349734
Use the APPLY NOW button to send completed applications
Closing Date: 21st June 2017
Interviews: 23rd June 2017