Vision for Education are looking to recruit a motivated and dynamic Teacher to cover PPA across a small Primary School in Bishop Auckland. This is a full time role, requiring the successful candidate to work across Key Stages 1 and 2.
It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until at least December 2017.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £115 per day.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an outstanding classroom Teacher, who can enthuse and inspire
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement, progress and behaviour
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to working in partnership with others
- Have experience of working in both Key Stages 1 and 2
- Be able to follow planning and adapt accordingly
In return, the school can offer:
- A rural setting which enables various learning opportunities
- Enthusiastic, hard-working children
- A happy and supportive working environment
- A dedicated staff team, and fully committed Governing Body
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
- Regular social events
- Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or email email@example.com