A flourishing and newly refurbished primary school within Hayes, Middlesex is currently recruiting through Smart Teachers for a Float Teacher / PPA Teacher. The school is looking for a Float Teacher / PPA Teacher to join their enthusiastic and supportive team. The suitable teacher must be able to cover PPA time across KS1 and KS2 and be flexible within all year groups. With an Ofsted, rating of ‘Good’ this large primary school is able to offer dedication to their staff and excellent resources to support learning.
About the Role
· Float Teacher / PPA Teacher
· January 2019 start
· Teaching Assistant in each classroom throughout each day
· Excellent CPD opportunities and strong leadership team within the school
· Daily rate up to £160 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Large, newly refurbished Primary School
· “Good” Ofsted rating
· Children’s behaviour is consistently at a good standard
· Teaching Assistants on hand to take intervention groups
· Outstanding leadership team
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly and support is given when needed
· 10-minute walk away from the nearest train station and plenty of parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Float Teacher / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXB47989.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.