Pre-Kindergarten (2- 3 yrs) teacher
We are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years teacher to work with our 2-3 year olds when TH School opens its doors to the Kindergarten in August 2017.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of an exciting project in the heart of Hanoi, Vietnam.
TH School, established in 2016 currently serves 45 scholarship students in grades 10/11. The school is international in vision and practice offering the IEYC, IPC, IMYC and A Levels. The language of instruction is English while providing a focus on Vietnamese language and culture. The school will move to the IBDP as soon as IBO certification is obtained.
A modern purpose built campus in the Chua Boc district located in central Hanoi has been completed. A phased enrollment plan for the Chua Boc campus will follow in August 2017 with the addition of Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and grades 1 – 2, 6 - 7,and 10 – 12. Projected enrollment at the Chua Boc campus for PreK – 12 will reach a full capacity of 1500 students over the next few years.
The second Th School is set to open in Hoa Lac located approximately 25 km outside Hanoi’s central business district in August 2018. The Hoa Lac campus will follow TH School’s philosophy and educational program enrolling 350 grade 6 – 12 day and boarding students. Future plans are to establish at least one TH School in each of Vietnam’s 58 provinces. As such there are significant career opportunities as the network develops.
Candidates with the following qualifications, experience and dispositions are encouraged to apply.
* Teacher certification from an internationally recognized authority
* At least three years experience teaching in an accredited school
* Experience working with and developing high quality curriculum (IEYC, Development matters)
* Places high value on relationships and the importance of collaboration
* Entrepreneurial educators who view the challenges inherent in a “start up” program as opportunities for growth rather than frustration points
* Desire to be part of a dynamic organization with unlimited career pathways and opportunities
* Pedagogical innovators who enjoy developing exciting, engaging and challenging learning experiences
* Desire to participate in after school activities
* High level of ICT competency
* Positive outlook and team players
* Capacity for innovation and sustained rigorous self evaluation
* Displays evidence as life long learners with a commitment to professional development
* Will display empathy and sensitivity for the cultural background of students from Vietnam, their learning styles and previous experiences
* Desire to embrace Vietnam and the opportunity to live in this vibrant and culturally rich country
Competitive tax-free salary and comprehensive benefits package includes: accommodation, international health insurance, annual return home flights, end of contract payment, renewal incentive and health club membership.
A CV and scanned teaching qualifications should accompany your application which can be emailed to: email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged as TH School reserves the right to appoint suitable candidates as soon as they are found. Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates. Appointments are made subject to visa requirements and police checks.