Bright Seeds International Kindergarten recently opened its doors to nurture young minds aged 18 months to 6 years in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The School is located in Nimmanhaemin, the trendiest neighbourhood in Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai, situated in the North of Thailand, is a historic and culture-rich province.
Conveniently located, our school focuses on providing a safe and happy learning environment for your child to grow and develop with the guidance of fully qualified teachers.
Our Vision: 'Nurturing young minds to become kind and happy lifelong learners'
We aim to do this by implementing the inspiring child-led Reggio Emilia approach as a platform for delivering the International Preschool Curriculum (IPC), the most internationally accepted early childhood education (ECE) curriculum in the world.
Our Goal is for each child to develop a love for learning, to be well-rounded and equipped with the skills needed to be a responsible Global citizen.
We are looking for a passionate, caring and qualified teacher to join our friendly founding team at Bright Seeds International Kindergarten. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is adaptable and ready to build strong bonds with students, parents and the community, while delivering high quality education that caters to every child’s needs.
Qualification & Experience
• Recognised Early years/ Primary Teaching Qualification
• At least 4 years teaching experience
• Excellent working knowledge of preschool stage curricula (required)
• Experience in child-centered education approaches such as Reggio Emilia or Montessori
• Thorough working knowledge of child development for ages 2-5
• Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language (desirable)
• Ability to inspire children with a love of learning
• Ability to develop and challenge all children so that each child can achieve their best in the kindergarten
• Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life
• Strong interpersonal-relations and team working skills
• Ability to use ICT to enhance learning
• Good administrative and organisational abilities
• Good communication skills
• Ability to understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of an international school community
• Rigorous can-do attitude and flexible approach
• Annual Bonus
• Social security
• Medical Insurance
• Continuous professional development training in related field
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply’ button below, fill in the application form and provide the following;
• Cover letter
• 2 or more recent referees