Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Pre-Primary Teacher for our highly reputable client school well located in Inner Sydney. This friendly and dynamic Montessori School has a reputation for putting students at the heart. The staff create nurturing classrooms where each child develops a healthy self-concept, positive values, strong skills and habits, a deep academic understanding and a curiosity and appreciation of nature and the world around.
About the Role:
- Teaching Pre-Primary (aged 3-6 years)
- Full-time, permanent and ongoing role
- Position to commence Term 2 2018 (or before)
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Independent pre and primary school (0-12 years old)
- One of Australia’s largest, leading Montessori schools
- A team of passionate and student focused staff
- Well positioned financially and committed to expansion
Benefits of Registering with SMART Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Must be a trained Montessori teacher; AMI training is desired but IMEI training accepted
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and Working With Children Check
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-524026EM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-524026EM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.