TH School is seeking an enthusiastic PreK teacher for the 2019/2020 school year and beyond. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding team of an exciting project in the heart of Vietnam.
TH School is now in its third year of operation. We have an international in vision and practice offering the IEYC, IPC, IMYC and A Levels. The language of instruction is English while providing a focus on Vietnamese language and culture.
A modern purpose built campus in the Chua Boc district located in central Hanoi opened in Aug 2017. A phased enrollment plan for the Chua Boc campus is in progress for grades PreK - 12. Projected enrollment at the Chua Boc campus for preK – 12 will reach a full capacity of 800 students over the next few years. Current enrollment at on the Chua Boc campus is just under 400 students.
In August 2018 the second TH School opened in Hoa Lac located approximately 20 km outside Hanoi’s central business district. The Hoa Lac campus is following TH School’s philosophy and educational program and will enroll 350 grade 6 – 12 day and boarding students. Currently there are 50 students in grades 8 - 10. Future plans are to establish at least one TH School in each of Vietnam’s 58 provinces. As such there are significant career opportunities as the network develops.
TH School is seeking talented student centered educators to join our current team of highly qualified teachers for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Candidates with the following qualifications, experience and dispositions are encouraged to apply.
- Teacher certification from an internationally recognized authority
- At least three years experience teaching in an accredited school
- Experience working with and developing high quality curriculum (IEYC, IPC, IMYC, IGCSE, A/AS, IBDP)
- Places high value on relationships and the importance of collaboration
- Entrepreneurial educators who views the challenges inherent in a “start up” program as opportunities for growth rather than frustration points
- Desire to be part of a dynamic organization with unlimited career pathways and opportunities
- Pedagogical innovators who take joy in developing engaging learning experiences
- Desire to participate in after school activities and service learning experiences
- High level of ICT competency and data analysis
- Positive outlook and team players
- Capacity for innovation and sustained rigorous self evaluation
- Displays evidence as life long learners with a commitment to professional development
- Will display empathy and sensitivity for the cultural background of students from Vietnam, their learning styles and previous experiences
- Desire to embrace Vietnam and the opportunity to live in this vibrant and culturally rich country
Competitive tax-free salary and comprehensive benefits package includes: accommodation, international health insurance, annual return home flights, end of contract payment, local travel subsidy and a renewal incentive.
A CV and scanned teaching qualifications should accompany your application which can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged as TH School reserves the right to appoint suitable candidates as soon as they are found. Skype Interviews will be conducted with short-listed candidates. Appointments are made subject to visa requirements and police checks.