The Governing Body of Saint Gregory’s Catholic College, Bath, are recruiting for an ambitious and talented Premises and Facilities Manager who has a commitment to excellence and who will provide our school community with the highest standards of service.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Premises and Facilities Management of an Outstanding school located in the World Heritage City of Bath. This role will provide the successful candidate with a wealth of challenges ranging from day-to-day reactional maintenance work to taking a proactive approach to planned developments and project management across the school site.
The position would suit a well-qualified professional with a can-do attitude looking for the chance to establish their position within the school and raise the profile of our Site Team whilst further developing the school’s site and its facilities.
Applications are invited from individuals who are currently either working as a Premises or Facilities specialist or an exceptional and aspiring professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and can demonstrate:
- Experience of site maintenance and management;
- The ability to lead and motivate others to deliver exceptional levels of service;
- The vision to further improve and develop the school site and its facilities;
- Clear understanding and knowledge of project management and relevant health and safety;
- Relevant professional qualifications and experience in a technical or trade industry.
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
- Outstanding professional support;
- A vibrant and dynamic student body that deserves the very best in teaching and support;
- Free on-site parking;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme;
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
If you would like to be a part of this successful and thriving school, and are a suitably qualified and highly motivated professional, we would like to hear from you. For an open conversation about the role and/or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact the Headmistress’ PA Mrs Gormley on 01225 838200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
To apply for this post and for full information please download an application pack from our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/about-us/vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Details of our Child Protection Policy can be found on our website at www.st-gregorys.org.uk/useful-information/key-documents.