Fairfax Multi Academy Trust has exciting opportunities for Premises Assistants to join our existing Estates Team. Due to promotion of staff and newly created roles, we have opportunities for Premises Assistants to join us at Bournville School, Erdington Academy and Fairfax Academy.
Job Title: Premises Assistant
Salary: FMAT Scale 2 (£18,795-19,945) FTE
Hours: 30 hours per week 12:00-18:00 Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Premises Site Lead, the Premises Assistant will provide an efficient and effective support to the academy. The post holder will ensure that the security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards. They will also be required to assist with evening and weekend events, as required.
Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust (FMAT) is an Educational Charity committed to enriching the lives and transforming the futures for children. Our Trust is a family of four academies. Being part of a family of academies is of great benefit to our pupils, community and staff. Our vision is that every child, regardless of their background, within the Trust will attend an Academy that offers an outstanding quality of education.
To be considered, you will need to have the following;
- Basic training in either; plumbing, grounds maintenance, electrical/building maintenance or heating systems
- Experience of undertaking responsibility for the care and maintenance of premises
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- A flexible approach and attitude
In return we will offer you;
- Competitive pay scale
- 25 days’ holiday, and 8 days bank holidays (FTE)
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Health and Safety Training and CPD
- Perkbox benefits; to include a wide range of shopping deals gym membership discounts and an Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 confidential helpline
Fairfax Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please complete an online application form, stating the school you wish to apply for. Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 13th December 2021, at 9.00am
Interview date: TBC
Fairfax Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools aiming to develop articulate, resilient and ambitious students, regardless of background, with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to excel in modern Britain. We want the very best for al...