Harris Academy Rainham is an 11-16 academy located in Rainham, Essex, opened in September 2016. In joining the Harris Federation, Harris Academy Rainham will work closely with the ‘outstanding’ Harris Academy Chafford Hundred, which is a 15 minute drive away in Thurrock, and be part of a network of up to five Harris academies in Essex.
Closing Date 30/11/2016
Ref No 1846
We are looking for a premises assistant to join our team of premises staff. You will be expected to maintain the premises to a high standard and the role will include general repairs/maintenance of the building and academy grounds.
What we are looking for:
- A team player with a can-do attitude to work as part of a team of three
- A high regard for the health and safety of our staff and students
- A person who can support effective site management, working under the direction of the Site Manager
Why work at Harris Academy Rainham?
- The opportunity to be part of a new chapter for this school as it joins the Harris Federation
- Exceptional personal and professional development and promotion opportunities across the Federation network
- Generous Harris benefits and rewards package - see our benefits page for more information.
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack on our website or contact the academy on 01708 552811.
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.