37 hours per week, early/late shift pattern 7.30am – 3.30pm or 10.30am – 6.30pm, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint a well organised, skilled and professional Premises Assistant to provide site maintenance and security. The successful candidate may have a trade although this is not essential; however, basic electrical, plumbing or carpentry skills would be advantageous.
- Work on your own initiative and show flexibility in your approach?
- Manage your time and customer priorities effectively?
- Communicate effectively with a friendly disposition and demonstrate your passion for helping people?
- Ensuring the premises and its contents are appropriately maintained, cleaned, secured and fit for purpose in line with all relevant legislative requirements
- Must hold a clean UK driving licence, be willing to drive the school minibuses (on occasion), once the required training has taken place and live relatively near to the school site.
- The opportunity to work in a small highly motivated team
- Be part of the founding team, in a brand new school, with state of the art systems and facilities
- Potential future career opportunities as school intake grows and role develops
The post is based at Bohunt School Wokingham, Sheerlands Road, RG2 9GB.
CVs will not be accepted, please use our online application form. Applications will be reviewed as the are received.