£18,840 - £20,595 per annum
37 hours per week with occasional week-end working.
In this role you will be undertaking first line repairs to college buildings and infrastructure. You should be competent in a wide variety of building crafts i.e. joinery, plumbing, brickwork and general repairs.
The successful applicant will possess a friendly disposition, be a self- starter and able to work on their own initiative.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 11 November 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 22 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider