£19,217 - £21,007 per annum
37 hours per week with occasional week-end working.
In this role you will be undertaking first line repairs to college buildings and infrastructure. The successful applicant will need to be competent in a wide variety of building crafts i.e. joinery, plumbing, brickwork and general repairs. Formal craft qualifications are desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant will be a self- starter and able to work on their own initiative as well as possessing a friendly and helpful disposition and be interested in interacting with students.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus. However, occasional working at the Andover campus may be required and dependent upon the successful applicant’s skill set.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 22 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with College Group closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com