Required as soon as possible a Premises Manager to take a lead role in the effective management, organisation and supervision of the school premises and to contribute to the strategic vision for the future development of the school site. We are seeking someone with drive, energy and enthusiasm to actively arrange and improve our site: sharing the vision of, and working with, the Headteacher, Leadership Team and Business Manager to provide the best learning environment for our students. This position will require the successful candidate to have the following:
• Experience of managing a school or similar site, which comprises of a number of buildings surrounded by extensive grounds.
• Relevant qualifications including Health & Safety, IOSH, statutory testing and appropriate experience.
• A positive attitude towards leading a team to develop and improve the site as well as the ability to work pro-actively on your own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills
We offer excellent working conditions that include:
• The possibility of onsite accommodation in a small three bedroomed semi-detached house at a small monthly cost.
• New staff regularly meet with their direct line manager to ensure all queries and concerns are answered.
• All staff are included in a pension scheme.
• Staff car park on site
• Childcare Voucher scheme, Cycle to work scheme
Cardinal Newman Catholic School is a successful, mixed 11-18 secondary school with over 1000 students on roll located on a ‘leafy’ site on the outskirts of Coventry with excellent transport links. Although the school is not an academy we are currently in discussions with other Catholic schools in the area about forming a Multi Academy Company. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.