We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working Premises Manager who understands that keeping our premises and brand new facilities maintained to the highest standards is key to our success.
Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2017. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
We are looking for an individual with a clear commitment to supporting and developing the vision for this academy. You will be committed to the highest achievement for all and be a resourceful and enthusiastic supporter of education.
As a member of the team you will be:
- Capable of establishing good working relationships with the Principal, office and teaching staff, pupils, parents, cleaners, and all other stakeholders;
- Flexible in your approach to planning the working day;
- Well organised, conscientious and reliable;
- Practical, with basic DIY skills;
- Reasonably fit, as the work involves lifting and carrying.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and requirements;
- Training (or sound experience) in either plumbing, general/ground maintenance, electrical/building maintenance or heating systems;
- A sound understanding of cleaning methods and standards;
- Good communication skills and a flexible approach.
Experience of working in a school or educational establishment is desirable but not essential.
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to work in an Outstanding academy
- The opportunity to be involved in a new and exciting academy
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
- Excellent prospects for future promotion
- A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
As part of the Harris Federation, you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation.
Please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link for further details and full responsibilities.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.