Premises Manager - Required as soon as possible
For 36 hours per week, all year round
Mon – Fri (times TBC)
Starting salary dependent on experience
£25,233 - £28,206 per annum
Albemarle School is a two-form entry school on two sites on Princes Way.
We need an experienced Premises Manager who is self-motivated, reliable and resourceful with significant practical skills, an attention to detail, exceptional organisational and communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
You will need to:
- be organised
- have high expectations of yourself and your work
- demonstrate a commitment to team work
- have a genuine pride in the appearance of the school
- be reflective of your own practice and prepared to use your initiative
- be able to provide a friendly and helpful service to everyone on site, including our Albemarle pets
- have the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school and the wider community
The successful applicant will be responsible for the provision of security, janitorial, cleaning, repairs and maintenance of the school site; to monitor the work of external contractors; keep comprehensive records and make a major contribution to the Health & Safety of the school.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jackie Nolan, Business Manager, on 020 8788 3170 ext. 242 or by emailing email@example.com.
Completed application forms to be returned to the school office by Tuesday 26th February at noon.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.