Since September 2018 George Eliot is part of the Robinsfield George Eliot Federation
George Eliot Primary School Marlborough Hill, London NW8 0NH
Executive Headteacher: Naomi Leaver Head of School: Cory Mclauchlan
Required ASAP - Salary £25,833 per annum Full time - 36 hours per week
(Holidays not to be taken in school term time)
George Eliot is a multicultural and diverse two form entry community school. We are looking to appoint an experienced Premises Manager as soon as possible. As Premises Manager you will be responsible for the upkeep, care, maintenance, health and safety and facilities management of the school.
The successful candidate will be reliable, flexible and able to work as part of a team and have experience in the following areas:
• Good organisational ability, including the ability to prioritise
• A knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation
• A good range of DIY/Handyperson skills
• The ability to deliver high quality standards of cleanliness
• Strong and effective interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to use ICT
• Ability to be confidential on all school matters for premises support and maintenance
• Site maintenance experience in a school or similar environment
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please e-mail Maricarmen Forster on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
The application form can be downloaded from the school’s website. Please return your completed application and supporting statement by e-mail or post to the above address. CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date and Shortlisting 12pm Friday 15th November 2019
Interviews w/c Monday 18th November 2019
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.