Salary – Grade 4 £20,001 - £22,902
Start date: As soon as possible
We are looking for a full time Premises Assistant to join our team. We would love to hear from you
if you are a dedicated, organised, reliable, proactive and versatile individual.
We will be moving to a new site at the beginning of February which will increase the capacity of the school, and provide pupils with a more spacious learning environment.
We will offer you:
- Support, professional development and reward your commitment.
We are a school with:
- Exceptionally well behaved, happy children with a positive and purposeful attitude which all visitors comment on
· A very friendly, able and committed team of teachers and staff
· Good pupil progress
· A broad, balanced and creative curriculum
· A real commitment to ongoing professional development
· A caring and friendly working environment
· Supportive parents and governors
· A brand new, fully accessible, purpose built site
· Great transport links
Bellenden Primary School and Pilgrims’ Way Primary School are federated and premises staff will be required to work across both sites
We would love you to come to visit us to find out more. To arrange a visit or if you have any questions, please contact Emma-Jayne Green on 020 7732 7107 or by email at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th February 2018 – 12:00pm
Shortlisting: Week beginning Monday 19th February 2018
Interview date to be confirmed - Week beginning Monday 26th February 2018.
All schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.