Notre Dame Prep School is seeking a Classroom Teacher to carry out the professional duties of a KS2 teacher displaying excellent classroom practice under the direction of the Head. The person will be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge, can teach and assess effectively, take responsibility for professional development and has pupils who achieve well.
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Proven outstanding classroom practitioner with at least 3 years’
• Significant, recent and relevant evidence of continued and progressive professional development
• Teaching experience in KS2
• Evidence of outstanding teaching/classroom practice and its impact on pupil progress
• Strategies for improving the quality of teaching and learning and accelerating pupil progress
• Strategies for school improvement and raising standards of achievement in school
• A creative teacher who motivates and inspires children to do their very best
• Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
• Ability to effectively manage pupil discipline and be committed to a high level of pastoral care
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
• A love of working with young children.
• The ability to work as part of a team towards a common purpose
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• A sympathy with the aims and ethos of Notre Dame School.
• A sense of humour.