We are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational teacher with a passion for teaching and learning to join our Prep School in January 2022. The successful candidate will have the ability to inspire, deliver high quality lessons and to make an impactful contribution to the Prep School curriculum.
Long Close School is a successful and vibrant school for children between the ages of 2 and 16. We have high standards and expectations and are interested in education in the fullest sense. Our curricular and extra-curricular programme combined with excellent pastoral support reflect our commitment to the education of the whole child and ensure that our pupils benefit from a first-class education. Our teaching staff are all expected to make an active contribution to the extra-curricular life of the school and to be committed to the continuing development of teaching and learning.
In return we offer:
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
· Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
· Competitive salary and contribution to the Teacher Pension Scheme
· Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
· Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
· Generous PPA allocation
· A supportive leadership team
· Access to personal device for teaching and learning.
The post would be suited to either a new entrant to the profession or someone looking to move to broaden the range of their experience in a high achieving and caring environment. The School has an exceptional induction and professional development programme to support new colleagues. Applicants will be joining a dedicated, supportive, and friendly team.
Applications must be received by 1st October 2021. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; We reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
(If you have not received a reply 4 weeks after the submission of your application
you have not been successful.)
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter to: -
Mrs C Andrews
Long Close School
Upton Court Road
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
www.cognitaschools.co.uk No Agencies
Long Close School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 16 years