Epsom College in Malaysia seeks to appoint a Prep School Teacher for August 2022.
The successful candidate will have experience of teaching KS1 or KS2 with a diverse range of language ability students in an international setting.
The successful candidate must:
- be qualified to teach the British Curriculum and have experience within UK based educational institutions;
- possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS);
- have excellent native, or native level English, both written and verbal; C2 is a minimum requirement for a non-native speaker of English;
- minimum 2 years of working experience in an international setting is preferred.
- This role also provides an opportunity for significant leadership responsibilities for a suitably skilled and experienced candidate.
Opportunities for career development exist, where the College actively supports Professional Development for all staff.
All staff are expected to play a full part in the boarding and co-curricular life of the College, involving regular evening and weekend duties.
Please submit a letter of application along with the application form and resume. The deadline for applications will be 5.00 pm on 30th December 2021 (Malaysian Time). However, the College reserves the right to interview and appoint outstanding candidates before this date.
Teachers currently working in Malaysia are encouraged to apply.
The College offers a generous staff package including competitive salary, health insurance and for expatriate teachers, relocation costs and accommodation.
Epsom College in Malaysia is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to necessary background and qualification checks. The College is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender, race, religion and disability.
British Tradition, Global Learning, Universal Success
At ECiM, our aim is to provide exceptional all-round opportunities - academic, social, sporting and cultural - in a safe and supportive community. We are a school that aims for excellence, and val...