Primary Art Teacher
Due to continued expansion and growth Kings’ Education is seeking a Primary Art Teacher to join our thriving schools. This is a superb opportunity for an aspiring, imaginative and inspirational teacher to join a highly creative and successful team.
Kings’ is part of the John Hattie Visible Learning programme. This focuses on how to best enhance student achievement, linking closely to our mission statement of “The best by every child.” All teachers receive excellent and highly desirable professional development which informs our approach as a professional body.
- A high quality degree with Art as the sole or significant focus
- An outstanding teacher, with experience of teaching Primary students
- Able to teach consistently inspirational lessons and a track record/ability to deliver results
- A commitment to the well being and pastoral care of all students within their care
- Able and willing to make a broader contribution to school life
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic and able to deliver results
- Experience of working overseas or with international students would be an advantage.
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through the TES portal.
Closing date for applications is 20th May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and we reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the final submission date.
Successful applicants will take up their position in mid-August 2021 and will be required to participate in a thorough programme of induction.
Kings' School Al Barsha
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years