We are looking for inspirational qualified Primary Teachers to join the Independent Jewish Day School Academy. We are looking for people with the ability to deliver creative lessons that children enjoy and feel motivated by. We can be flexible with regard to year group within EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and TLRs are available for the right candidate.
IJDS is a high achieving one form entry primary school situated in the heart of the community. We are a Modern Orthodox Jewish School, regulary placed within the top 100 schools in England, according to the DfE. We are committed to equality and opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect our staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and to confirm that they are not disqualified from teaching.
We have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the well being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, pedagogy and practice.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
- Model high quality teaching.
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learnin environment.
- Be committed to ongoing professional development.
- Be motivated, innovative and eager to take a lead.
- Have a positive outlook and a resiliant nature.
- Children who are enthusiastic learner and well motivated who will love your desire to engage them in their learning.
- A school with continuing high standards
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- A broad and balanced curriculum that is enhanced with a variety of enrichment opportunities.
- Potential for a TLR
Visits to the school can be arranged, please e-mail the office; firstname.lastname@example.org