Al Khor International School is one of the largest international schools in the Middle East with more than 4,000 students. We are owned by Qatargas, the world’s largest producer of liquefied natural gas. The school has exceptional facilities and is located in Al Khor Community, 40 minutes north of Qatar’s capital city Doha.
We are seeking caring and dynamic class teachers for BC Primary School.
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree and Teaching Certificate (or B.Ed. Degree)
• Experience in UK or international school
• 1-2 years teaching experience
• Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and have experience of British Curriculum in a reputable UK or international school.
This is a great opportunity to join an international school that is building on its already successful results and reputation, and is committed to becoming an outstanding school and centre of excellence in the region.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our excellent compensation package includes:
• A highly competitive tax free salary based on years of experience.
• Access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
• End of service benefits.
• High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• Housing allowance or free accommodation.
• Furniture allowance
• Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract.
• Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
• Reimbursement of local medical expenses.
• Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
• Beautiful weather and year round sunshine!
Al Khor International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures, including references and police checks.
Recruitment Requirements: As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to submit fully notarized and attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts as well as criminal background checks.
Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
The deadline for receipt of application is 30 September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.