The Clevedon Learning Trust was launched on 1st January 2015. It brings with it a new, innovative and student focussed approach to education within our local community. The CLT will provide high quality education and experiences for children and families. We will achieve this through our formal school partnership, using the most effective teaching and learning strategies, the best resources and facilities and the clearest progression routes for our children from the age of 4 to 18.
Mary Elton is a 4 – 11 Primary School (404 on roll). We are a strong school, who provides the best possible learning for each child in our care. We provide a stimulating and caring environment that is conducive to the needs and capabilities of all our children. We create a curriculum that is inspiring and ensures our children make the necessary progress through high standards of teaching and learning.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative, inspiring and outstanding primary school practitioner to work at Mary Elton Primary School.
NQTs and RQTs are welcome and warmly encouraged to apply.
• An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued.
• An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school.
• Children who are active learners.
• An experienced, creative, supportive and committed staff team who work hard for the benefit of all the children.
• Exceptional professional development opportunities within a large vibrant primary school as part of the Clevedon Learning Trust
• Outstanding professional qualities and track record of success.
• A commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school where standards matter.
• An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning in pupils.
• A commitment to high standards, personal success and self-development.
If you are interested in this post please contact Mr Dean Hudd, Headteacher through the School Administration Team to discuss this post further or to arrange a visit to the school and meet our school community.
An application form and further details are available from:
www.maryelton.co.uk or www.clevedonlearningtrust.org.uk
Tel: 01275 876432 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks.