The Headteacher is looking to appoint an excellent teacher, who is passionate about education, resilient in their goal for continued self-improvement and who fosters a love of learning in children.
You must enjoy working in a large multi-cultural school and share the school’s vision of making a real difference to the lives of our children through equality of opportunity, raising aspirations and fostering a love of learning.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The school understands the importance of staff well-being and is also committed to the professional development of all staff. You will have ongoing high quality support from leaders across the school and will attend appropriate training and development opportunities. You will be given support, time and space to grow as a teacher and future leader.
Working at CHAT Academies brings many additional benefits for our dedicated and valued staff, including:
- Continued professional development and opportunities across the Trust, including a partnership with Warwick University.
- Health Shield membership (employee assistant programme supporting with wellbeing and offers many attractive discounts)
- Access to affordable CHAT key worker accommodation
- Pension scheme
- £2600 CHAT teacher allowance
If you are a brilliant practitioner and have a desire to grow and develop as a teacher and future leader, then Cuckoo Hall Academy is the place for you.
Cuckoo Hall Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years