Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are working on behalf of a Primary school, in the Blyth area of Northumberland, who are seeking two Key Stage 1 teachers to join their team from September 2017.
The two roles will both involve teaching within Upper KS1 on a full time basis. One post offers a permanent full time contract and the other is a 1 year fixed term maternity cover within a Year 2 class. Both successful Key Stage 1 Teachers will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. The school are seeking candidates with a positive attitude who are committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning through the sharing of good practice.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within Key Stage 1
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply for the role or to find out more information please complete the application form via the link and return to email@example.com