We are looking for innovative, dynamic teachers with a growth mindset, high expectations and the ability to lead change. For candidates with the right skills and experience, there may also be additional leadership opportunities.
Garden International School is a well-resourced successful international school with great facilities and a reputation for academic excellence; we place the success of each and every student at the centre of our mission. Garden International School is a family, and with our fantastic students, dedicated and motivated team of excellent teachers and support staff, it truly is a wonderful place to learn and teach.
The school is focused on creating the best environments for our learners to grow and develop academically, emotionally, physically and socially. With a positive and progressive outlook, based on the latest research, we seek to constantly improve the provision for learning. With over 75 hours dedicated to teacher CPD every year, as well as a keen focus on staff and student well-being, we are constantly striving for excellence, both as practitioners and for our learners. As an Apple Distinguished school, GIS uses the latest technology to enhance learning and provides a 1:1 device programme using Google Apps for Education as our main learning platform.
Successful candidate must:
- Have a proven track record of outstanding practice
- Have a growth-mindset looking to continually improve
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents
- Be a reflective, flexible practitioner with the ability to think creatively and take risks
- Have an advanced ability in using technology to support and enhance learning within the classroom
- Have the interpersonal skills needed to work successfully within teams
- Have experience of enquiry-based learning and/or thematic cross curricular learning
We will provide:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment with ongoing Professional Development and weekly Professional Learning and Wellbeing time
- A well-resourced and friendly campus
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a real difference in a challenging, rewarding and supportive environment. Garden International School is a well-resourced, highly distinguished international school with a long-standing reputation for outstanding academic results and innovation. We have fantastic students and a hard-working and motivated staff. If you are passionate about teaching and learning in the Primary School, we welcome your application.
Closing date for applications is 24th October 2019. Interviews will take place in London in December 2019.
Please review the ‘GIS Information for Applicants 2020-21’ booklet found in the Applicant Info Pack prior to applying for this role.
Garden International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (ICPC or equivalent).