“English Martyrs’ is a vibrant Catholic community where the Catholic Life is a tangible feature at all levels.” (Section 48 Canonical Inspection 2015)
English Martyrs’ Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed Class Teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has a clear vision of Catholic education
· Has commitment to high academic standards
· Has drive, stamina and enthusiasm to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire others
· Has a collaborative approach to building on the excellent relationships with staff,
parents, parishes, governors, directors and the wider community
English Martyrs’ can offer the successful candidate:
· A dedicated and committed team of staff
· A welcoming and supportive community with a clear sense of its Catholic identity
· A commitment to individual career professional development
· Opportunities for joint working across the Academy Trust
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact Emma Jones by phone 0115 973 3209 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
How to apply
For more information, an application pack and to apply please visit https://srscmat.co.uk/vacancies or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 9.00am 10th December 2018
Interviews: 13th December 2018
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
The Trust will endeavor to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
You do not need to be a Catholic to work in our Trust. There are certain reserved positions, which require someone to be Catholic, i.e. CEO, Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, Subject Leader/Head of RE and Lay Chaplain but other than that a respect for our ethos and a willingness to participate in what we do is all that is required.