Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are currently working on behalf of a larger than average Primary School in the Blyth area of Northumberland, who are looking to recruit a lower Key Stage 2 teacher to work within a small Year 4 class.
The position will start in a full time capacity from September and offers a 1 year fixed term contract. The school welcome applications from enthusiastic and motivated NQT’s as well as experienced teachers.
· Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within lower Key Stage 2
· Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
· Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
· Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
· Able to collaborate and work well in a team
· Comfortable liaising with parents
· Innovative approach and easily adapts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply for the role or to find out more information please complete the application form via the link below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
..\..\..\Blyth Application form.doc