St George’s International School Luxembourg is an inclusive international community of approximately 720 students aged from 3 to 18+ years, representing over 50 different nationalities.
The Primary School is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity:
PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER
Required for September 2017
You will have
- Teaching Qualification essential
- A proven record of good/outstanding teaching Experience of teaching the English National Curriculum for England and Wales
- An internationally minded outlook
- A creative approach to teaching
- Evidence of high student progress and attainment
- Proactive and willing to take part in extracurricular activities and events
- Strong team player
Working at St George’s International School Luxembourg
- Work in a beautiful historic city in the heart of Europe
- Well-resourced school with excellent facilities
- Attentive students with “high levels of courtesy and politeness”, a pleasure to teach
- Small class sizes
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Positive teamwork approach
- Comprehensive relocation and salary package
Your application including your Employment Application Form, CV and cover letter should be submitted to email@example.com for the attention of Ms Claire Nuttall.
Note that we only consider applications which include the aforementioned documents.
Further information about the School can be found on http://www.st-georges.lu
Start date: September 1st 2017
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.