Primary Class Teacher
EISP is looking for an inspiring and innovative teacher to join our supportive and cohesive school. We would like to recruit a team member who is passionate and committed to the learning and development of young children. It is essential that the successful candidate shows a willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum to meet the needs of learners, and have the desire to work closely with parents, support the school and participate in school events.
EISP is looking for someone who is:
· a qualified Primary School teacher with a good degree, including PGCE or its equivalent;
· impressive subject expertise, and confidence in communicating this;
· shows determination, ability and commitment to supply the best possible educational experience for all children;
· uses innovative and resourceful teaching methods, as well as being in possession of secure IT skills;
· an understanding of key national and international educational policies and issues;
· the ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds;
· presence, dynamism, a good sense of humour and approachability;
· an excellent record of attendance and punctuality;
· is committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice;
· can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
· has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams;
· is committed and hard working, with high expectations of themselves and the children in their care.
If you are an exceptional and qualified teacher, interested in an unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview. Due to difficulties in obtaining residence visas and employment documents, we can consider applications only from citizens of the European Union or those who have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is January 2020.