The Quality First Education Trust is a growing multi-academy trust with opportunities across our south London primary schools. We seek excellent classroom teachers to join our strong and highly motivated team.
We firmly believe that “the quality of a school cannot exceed the quality of its teachers” and we invest in our staff from the moment they join us.
Our four 'united and unique' schools are:
- The Alton School, a one form entry school next to Richmond Park
- Belleville Primary, a four to five form entry school across two sites in Clapham
- Belleville Wix Academy, a one and a half form school with a bilingual stream, close to Clapham Common
- Churchfields Primary, a two form entry school in Beckenham.
Teachers joining our schools benefit from:
- fantastic ongoing development and support through our designated national Teaching School and Maths Hub
- a structured induction programme (three paid weeks of induction in July for all NQTs starting in September, plus a further ten full days of training during the first year of teaching)
- weekly INSET sessions and time with a dedicated in-school mentor
- many opportunities for progression within each school and across our trust.
This is an exciting time for us and we want the best people to join us as we grow. We offer excellent professional development and career opportunities. To find the best teachers, we keep recruitment open all year.
• A commitment to recruit, retain and develop excellent staff
• An entitlement to high quality training and support
• A supportive working culture, with ongoing guidance and mentoring
• Excellent professional development at all levels
• Opportunities to work across our trust
• Opportunities to lead projects and undertake research
To make a difference
• An ambitions, fast growing trust with exciting potential
• A relentless drive for improvement, excellence and equality
• A focus on excellent pedagogy, positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check.